The Healthy Green Drink Diet: Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight and Feel Great
The Healthy Green Drink Diet features Over 250,000 sold! One juice or smoothie a day—made from green vegetables such as kale, cucumber, celery, and spinach—works wonders for organ health, immune system strength, and weight loss.
Now the founder of heathygreendrink.com offers a persuasive argument for adding a green drink to your day, as well as recipes for dozens of different variations.
- Why drink green?
- Green leafy vegetables are extremely alkaline and great for lowering your blood pH and remedying many common ailments and diseases.
- By juicing or blending the vegetables into a delicious smoothie, you can enjoy the goodness of many more cups of greens that you could possibly eat in one sitting.
- The juicing process also breaks down or removes the fibers of the plants so their nutrients are able to get into your system quicker.
- The “green drink” approach offers dieters the chance to add something rather than take it away, without guilt.
A cleansing detox drink is a fantastic, tasty way to consume all your necessary vitamins and minerals without having to resort to a processed multivitamin. Plus, green-drinkers quickly start to crave more fruits and vegetables, leading them to a healthier diet over all.
The Healthy Green Drink Diet gives health enthusiasts all the tools they need to add green drinks to their daily routine and feel the wonderful, energizing results through and through.
Eat Right for your Type – 4 Blood Types, 4 Diets; The individualized Diet Solution to Staying Healthy
THE NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING DIET BOOK PHENOMENON
If you’ve ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you’re right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type.
Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
Based on decades of research and practical application, Eat Right 4 Your Type offers an individualized diet-and-health plan that is right for you.
In this revised and updated edition of Eat Right 4 Your Type, you will learn:
• Which foods, spices, teas, and condiments will help maintain your optimal health and ideal weight
• Which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid
• Which medications function best in your system
• Whether your stress goes to your muscles or to your nervous system
• Whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation
• Whether you should walk, swim, or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise
• How knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections
• How knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases
• How to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors that cause rapid cell deterioration