Tighten Your Tummy in Two Weeks: Lose Up to 14 Inches Off Your Waist and 12 Pounds of Fat in Only 14
Tighten Your Tummy in 2 Weeks is a revolutionary new program that triggers hormones to burn more fat and melt pounds and inches primarily from the belly.
A woman’s tummy has now replaced her thighs as the most-troublesome body part. Seventy-six percent of women surveyed in 2014 admitted that they were unhappy with their midsection. And a large tummy is a warning sign of significant potential health issues.
QUESTION: How would you like to lose 14 inches from your waist and 14 pounds of body fat in only 14 days?
The proof is in the pictures: 41 women at Gainesville Health & Fitness in Florida tested the Tighten Your Tummy in 2 Weeks program under the direction of fitness expert Ellington Darden, PhD, who documented success stories with remarkable before-and-after photographs.
Readers can expect results similar to Dr. Darden’s test panel. For example, in just 2 weeks:
• Roxanne Dybevick, 54, lost 15.08 pounds
• Angela Choate, 68, lost 14.8 pounds
• Katie Fellows Smith, 60, lost 14.51 pounds
• Denise Rodriguez, 34, lost 14.49 pounds
• Brianna Kramer, 23, lost 14.26 pounds
What causes such rapid loss of midsection flab? The answer is Dr. Darden’s remarkable 5-step formula:
1. A special at-home resistance exercise technique called “15-15-15, plus 8 to 12” triggers fat cells to burn and release fat, effectively “spot-reducing” the belly.
2. A carbohydrate-rich eating plan of five or six small meals a day. Yes, “carbs are okay.” A bagel for breakfast is on the daily meal plan.
3. Extra sleep at night and a nap during the day to turbo-charge the shrinking of pounds and inches.
4. A tummy-tightening trick called the inner-abs vacuum that’s performed before every meal.
5. Sipping ice-cold water all day long, which synergizes the loss of fat and the strengthening of muscle.
What Women Like You Are Saying About the Tighten Your Tummy Program:
• “I’ve rediscovered my hour-glass figure.”
• “My jeans fit again: they feel like an old friend.”
• “The Power Start Diet made me feel powerful … and I like that feeling.”
• “I love the person I now see in the mirror.”
Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not. Boundaries impact all areas of our lives: Physical boundaries help us determine who may touch us and under what circumstances — Mental boundaries give us the freedom to have our own thoughts and opinions — Emotional boundaries help us to deal with our own emotions and disengage from the harmful, manipulative emotions of others — Spiritual boundaries help us to distinguish God’s will from our own and give us renewed awe for our Creator — Often, Christians focus so much on being loving and unselfish that they forget their own limits and limitations. When confronted with their lack of boundaries, they ask:
– Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
– What are legitimate boundaries?
– What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
– How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
– Aren’t boundaries selfish?
– Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend offer biblically-based answers to these and other tough questions, showing us how to set healthy boundaries with our parents, spouses, children, friends, co-workers, and even ourselves.