Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom (Revised Edition): Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing
When Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom was first published in 1994, it quickly became an international bestseller and has remained the veritable bible of women’s health.
Now, in this revised and updated edition, Dr. Christiane Northrup, a world-renowned and much-loved expert on women’s health, shares with us the latest developments and advances that will maximize our ability to live well in our bodies today. You’ll discover
• new material on sexuality—including tips on how to have a more fulfilling sexual life
• the spiritual and scientific principles underlying terminal illness healing, as well as how you can apply these principles to your own and others’ health
• critical information on how to truly dissolve premenstrual syndrome and alleviate menstrual cramps
• extraordinary facts about Vitamin D—and why it is critical for the health of the breast, cardiovascular system, and immune system
• the critical nature of preconception nutrition and how to significantly reduce your risk of birth defects
• how to give birth naturally, despite the current epidemic of induction and C-section
• everything you need to know about thyroid function, including how to conduct appropriate blood tests
• vital information about cellular inflammation—the underlying cause of all chronic degenerative diseases—and how to avoid it
• the fundamentals of the so-called “fountain of youth molecule”—and how to boost your levels for vibrant health
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle in a woman’s body can be incredibly enjoyable—even ecstatic! And that is excellent news for women, men, and their children.